Image Map

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holy Cow, the year is almost over

It's been one crazy year. I started the year thinking this would be OUR year and although some great things did happen for us..there were just as many not so great things. So, I'd say it was a fairly average year.

The good:

* We both still have our jobs and right now, that's saying something.
* I'm still married to an amazing man. He hasn't kicked me to the curb yet.
* I lost 40 lbs. Boo-yah!
* We saw METALLICA!!
* I saw BRITNEY SPEARS!
* I reconnected with my bestie, Jennifer.
* My sister and I have grown a lot closer since she graduated from college and moved away (both which happened this year)
* We paid off our car which means NO MORE CAR PAYMENT!!

The bad:

* Two trips to the ER
* Owing the dentist an obscene amount of money..and not having it..but having to find a way to get it
* A letter from the IRS, which is never, ever good
* Realizing that maybe I shouldn't have sold my paid for car
* Ending a 13 year plus friendship
* Work related craziness for both me and Jeremy

What's ahead:

* Black Eyed Peas with my sister! She bought me tickets for Christmas.
* Celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in HAWAII!
* Seeing Wicked with my Mom and sister...hopefully, maybe. This is still in the works.
* Moving to Austin...hopefully, maybe
* If not, than at least buying a new house...hopefully, maybe
* Blogher in New York..*sigh* A girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.bootsmo.com/sand-mini-bailey-button-uggs-boots-p-85.html mmbbrz
    http://uggbootsoutlet.idycandles.com/grey-classic-paisley-ugg-boots-p-28.html rilcqi
    http://uggsboots.idycandles.com/uggs-clalssic-short-boots-pineneedle-p-93.html rmllkp

    ReplyDelete