Image Map

Monday, November 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I keep meaning to post but then the day gets away from me and before I know it..it's 10:00. I've been in training for the last two weeks, which even if it were JUST training my brain would still be a mushy mass inside my head preventing me from coming up with anything worth posting. But it wasn't JUST training, oh no. We also had required OT for the other work that wasn't getting done because everyone is in training. So, with the ten hour days and my brain having to do gear shifts while going 100mph...left me with nothing at the end of the day.

Throw in family visiting from out of town on both sides of the family. And helping my sister pack up her room to move into her first apartment..five hours away (and that move isn't for another two weeks..thank goodness). It's a wonder I can put two words together right now.

So, busy...that's me. And this week...month...REST OF THE YEAR, looks like its shaping up to be more of the same.

Ten hour work days are still a go and probably will be for the rest of the year. Can't complain about the extra money, but it doesn't leave me a lot of time in the evenings for much of anything other than eat, walk the dogs, watch a show, and go to bed.

My nephew is turning seven (I think, dang that's awful) on Saturday. And it was my bright idea to take him to Wal-mart and set him loose with $50. That will probably happen on Friday.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I get two days off work...thank goodness. But then that weekend I'm off to Dallas to help my sister move all her stuff up to her brand new THIRD FLOOR apartment...Oy Vey.

And then two weekends after that my sister and I are meeting in Austin for a Post Secrets event. Never heard of Post Secrets? Well check it out right here. While there I'll get to visit my friend Jennifer and see her new house. And also love on my cousin's baby, Cohen. He pooped on my sister...love him. lol.

Weekend after that is my family's Christmas. People are flying in from way up north. AND my cousin is graduating with her Master's degree. Go Briana, Go Briana!

And then it's Christmas, which is when we will do all of our other Christmas's. Good thing about THIS is that I will be off for one blessed week. I will be off starting the Thursday before Christmas and then I don't have to be back to work until Monday, Jan.4. Ok, so a little longer than a week but I totally deserve it.

1 comment: