Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2009

Home again, home again..jiggety-jig




I had a great time in Austin this weekend. My cousin wasn't stingy with the baby, so my Mom and I both got to hold him, change him, dress him, burp him. Nearly everything but feed him, cause that's his Mom's job...lol. He is such a good baby. We took him with us when we went to the outlet mall and he didn't make a peep in his stroller.



And the outlet mall. Man, o man. That's my first time shopping there and there was just too many stores to shop at! I needed more time! And more money! Well, any money really since my Mom bought me everything I wanted on this trip. Isn't that nice? My Momma loves me. I'm definitely going back on the next visit.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet, don't you just love babies? :) What outlet mall did you go to? I ♥ outlet shopping! Ooh and I ♥ the new layout!

    ReplyDelete