Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Randomness

~ Technology really frustrates me sometimes. I've contemplated throwing my cell phone out the window several times.

~ I am SO being a cupcake for Halloween this year. Now to make sure that I have some place to go so I can dress up. It would be pretty pitiful for me to dress up as a cupcake just to sit at home.

~ My dishes were delivered today. I LOVE them! They are beautiful.

~ I've been thinking a lot about work and friendships lately. A little heavy for a random post, but I'm throwing it out there. Is it truly possible to make lasting friendships with co-workers? Is it even smart to get that close to co-workers? Why is it so hard to make new friends as an adult?

~ This ties in with above point, but merits it's own point. Why are people so physcho crazy? Is that just the norm, which would make ME, and others like me, the freaky one?

~ Sometimes I feel like a freak...really.

~ My sister is graduating from college next month. O_o

~ I'm going to see Metallica in September. I'm looking forward to staying in a fancy-schmancy hotel. And when I say fancy-schmancy I mean a step above the La Quinta.

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOO jealous about Metallica! And the shoes!!! I have those pink shoes-love 'em

    ReplyDelete