Image Map

Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside


"Every autumn, when the wind turns cold and darkness comes early, I am suddenly happy. It's time to start making soup again." ~ Leslie Newman

BBBrrrrr...it's cold outside! We were out and about after work to get some Christmas shopping taken care of and between the wind and sun going down it was freakin' freezing. And neither one of us with a coat.

It was ONLY 7:30 when we got home but it felt much, much later. I don't think I am liking the early sunsets this year. It's tricking my body into being sleepy. I'm ready for bed by 7:00..or at least that is what my body is telling me.

I just reviewed my post so far and realized that the quote I picked totally does not match what I'm writing or feeling. I'm NOT happy about the darkness coming early, not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment