Image Map

Monday, October 20, 2008

Playing with Water

"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water." ~ LORAN EISELY, The Immense Journey, 1957

I've been mesmerized by the water pictures that Lotus, of Sarcastic Mom, takes and posts.

How do you DO that? I would think to myself. Well, she has kindly posted her tips and tricks on how to catch those great water shots.


I took a lot of photos! A lot. I used a clear glass, a green cup, an apple and a bowl. I tried getting simple drips, I tried getting spalshes.


I'm fairly pleased with the photos I ended up with on my first go-round. I know practice makes perfect so I will be trying again and again.


Want to try? Well, read up HERE and then post your results so I can go and see.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, just fabulous!

    Those are all wonderful. I'm so glad you gave it a go - isn't it empowering to get results? I always shoot tons to get the few I love.

    It makes me smile so big that you went after it and then posted these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic! And now I want to know how to do it too! Thanks for the link - I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great!

    I too am going to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete