Image Map

Friday, July 4, 2008

User Error - Please Reboot



The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds. ~Will Durant

Why is it that the short weeks seem to feel the longest? I don't think I had one 'normal' day this week. The phones were crazy busy all week, and not with easy orders either. Oh no. It was nothing but crap work this week. And then they called 2 hours of overtime for today...at noon...today. Yeah, it was great.

I love my job.

I love my job.

I love my job.

All of the craziness this week has left my brain feeling like mush. I come home from work and can barely string two words together. It's like I have a fried circuit or something. But maybe just the string two words together and have a conversation circuit is broke. Because the lets get ourselves all worked up over stupid stuff circuit seems to be working just fine. It could also be PMS. Probably a combination of the two.

But the work week is finally done. Stuff that I have been thinking about can't be fixed or changed or even improved over the next three days. So, now I am trying very hard to just shut my brain off. I have a long weekend and I plan to enjoy the shit out of it, because if this weeks work is any indication...next week isn't looking much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment