Thursday, March 27, 2008
A Movie MeMe and Challenge
Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theater. ~Roman Polanski
Everyone loves movies and one thing we love from them are the great one liners!
Let’s have some fun with them.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun.
Ok, so, here are my 10 movie quotes:
1. You'll be one of those grumpy old men sitting in the corner of a crowded cafe, mumbling to yourself, "My ass is twitching. Your people make my ass twitch." ~ FRENCH KISS. THANKS FOR PLAYING, SHANNON!
2. What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz. ~ THE FIFTH ELEMENT. MEGAN AND BRIANA BOTH GOT THIS ONE.
3. I refuse to play your Chinese food mind games!
4. Um yeah, Satan's Camaro? It's stalking me!
5. Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan? ~ THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO. GOOD GUESS, BRIANA
6. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ~ FINDING NEMO; GOOD GUESS, JULIA! THANKS FOR PLAYING
7. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. ~ THE PRINCESS BRIDE; ACE GUESSED FIRST, BUT DEWEY HAFTA ACEDEMY AND RHONDIEMARIE ALSO GUESSED RIGHT!!
8. Your work... is very dangerous and alive. And I love your poems; they move me. But that's not who you really are... You're running from your past and your pain. And yet you keep it so... close to you, so you don't have to be afraid of who you are... because you're beautiful. ~ THE SAINT. ANOTHER GOOD GUESS BY SHANNON
9. Okey dokey... free my mind. Right, no problem, free my mind, free my mind, no problem, right...
10. The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and that before this battle is over, even a god-king can bleed. ~ 300. BRIANA, AGAIN. THE GIRL KNOWS HER MOVIES