Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekly Winners



“The soul can not think without a picture.” ~ Aristotle

Come play along with us at Sarcastic Mom

The hubby trying to pretend like I'm not taking his picture:


Lola loves playing tug-o-war:


GGGrrrrr:


Duke can't get enough scratching:


He is very camera shy, I had to coax perky ears from him by using works like 'ready', 'walk', and 'go':


He can cook:


He can clean:


Also:

If you keep up with my blog you know I talk about love a lot. Every day is like a love story for me. So, I put in one of my entries into Scribbit's February write away contest. The theme is LOVE. How fitting. You can play too!

12 comments:

  1. what a precious family! good look'n guy. good look'n dog. doesn't get any better than that! *giggling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooks and cleans? Does he give lessons to other men??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! It looks like you have a home filled with love and puppies :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing, the pictures and the content, too! I love cooking and cleaning type guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Aristotle quote and the pictures are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Lady in Love You Are!! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh...my husband cooks and cleans too - isn't it wonderful???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lola is very cute ...so is Duke ! can't comment on your hubby;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great photos but I love the dog ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cooks...cleans...lets you take PICTURES OF HIM~~ OMG..you got a keeper :-)

    Lola looks like such a tough girl..very cute!~

    ReplyDelete