Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Up to a whole lot of nothing..



“Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and strengthening the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.” ~ Marguerite De Valois

Wow, it's been a few days. I've been busy with boring life stuff. I've had several projects going on. The 'go to the doctor and get a shot in the butt' project was going on at the beginning of the week. For the last two days there has been the 'help my Mom re-decorate my sisters bedroom' project. That one is still on going. And then there is the 'Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10' project and the 'Lost' project AND the 'Make Me a Supermodel' project.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that plain ol' life has just been getting in the way of me sitting here in front of the computer.

I had been feeling bad since last week. Not the flu, thank goodness, but still crappy. I usually bounce back from the sinus crud, but I could not shake it this time. So off to the doctor I went. It was quick, I was in and out with a quick shot to the rear end and now I feel fantastic.

The re-decorating is....a lot of work. And not a lot of time to do it. There are things that need packing, things that need moving, things that need dusting. Throw down plastic, tear up carpet, paint, paint, paint. Put together new furniture, move around old furniture, clean, clean, clean. The size of the room, which is small-ish, is decieving. So, hopefully we will be done with that this weekend.

Tomorrow is the last day of February. An extra day, so to speak. I'm looking forward to March. We have a trip planned for St. Paddy's day weekend. I have a bonus coming at work (I knew that job was good for something). I'm hoping to be able to buy a new toy. I have a few things on my list. A laptop, a new ipod/mp3 player, or a new camera. I love my Kodak point and shoot digital camera, but I think I want to upgrade. I've been doing a little research. The Canon Rebel is looking like a good option. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. the Rebel is a great camera. I'm looking to upgrade as well.

    don't beat yourself up too much about not blogging. Life is important, too.

    Look forward to seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete