Image Map

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Now and Then



“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

This year, I have come to realize that...

~ my butt is probably never going to get any smaller. The key now is to make sure it doesn't get any bigger.

~ when I talk I should probably shut up and just listen.

~ if I love someone I should make more of an effort to show them how much I love them.

~ I need to lose more weight, help around the house more, pay more attention to my husband and my dogs, save more money, be a better friend.

~ I lost a little part of me.

~ I hate it when I'm lazy and sit in front of this computer all day.

~ if I'm drunk...it's purely by accident.

~ marriage is the purest form of freedom for some and a prison for others.

~ work brings home the bacon, no matter how much I dislike it.

~ I will always be ackward and nerdy.

~ I love being silly and laughing until I cry.

~ the last time I cried was because of a build up of frustration, sadness, and PMS.

~ my cell phone is just not that important.

~ when I wake up in the morning it is really, really hard to leave the bed with my husband still in it.

~ babies are a blessing that I have not been given.

~ I really want to have less debt, a job I like, and a family.

~ working out is a necessary evil.

~ my friends are moving on and I have to be ok with that.

~ I am so grateful for my nearly charmed life.

6 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a good list

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of things in that list to be thankful for, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good list but don't be too hard on yourself ... Happy 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self reflection at this time of year shows us our strengths and our weaknesses...the stronger we make our strength, the less we focus on our weakness. Excellent list...wishing you every success in building on the strength!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lots to be thankful for. I love to be so silly that I'm laughing till I snort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw....
    I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother. I hope it happens soon for you.

    ReplyDelete