Saturday, December 8, 2007
"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~ Burton Hillis
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. I like to pick a theme like red and gold, or blue and silver, and do everything in those colors.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
Right after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
The weekend after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Nope, but my husband does.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I can't remember. Probably something to do with Rainbow Brite.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, we have two small ones.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My five year old nephew.
10. Mail or E-Mail Christmas Cards?
Mail. But I'll take whatever I can get..lol.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story. It's classic.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Sure, but it's usually because I don't have a place for it, not because I don't like it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Mom's banana pancakes.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
White lights! And lots of them.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner, er...Rudolph? lol.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We have an old fashioned St. Nick on the top of our tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. Favorite ornament theme or Color?
I don't know!! I like it all. Our tree is done in reds and golds but we have a wreath in lime green and hot pink.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Good question. Really, I want a baby.
Our household summed up in one picture: