“All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. Great works are often born on a street corner or in a restaurant's revolving door.” ~ Albert Camus
I get a message from 'The Universe' every day in my email. Sometimes I just scan them because they mean nothing to me and other times, like today, I have to smile because it all makes sense. Allow me to share:
Do you ever wonder where all those glorious seconds, minutes, and hours go that recently poured through your fingers on an idle weekend or a cool evening, when suddenly you feel like you're racing the clock on some crazed, hurried weekday (uh..like today)?
Nowhere. They're still there, Jinny, lazing around. They just look different when you focus upon what you haven't done, instead of what you have done.
Your output is legendary,
You're way ahead of schedule, Jinny....
Do you see that, people? My output is legendary! And I'm way ahead of schedule!! I wish it were really, really true.
So, let's start this thing off with a little info about me.
1. I'm not a Mommy Blogger.
2. I have no dreams of becoming a writer (I'm barely coherent).
3. I'm a crappy photographer (I blame the camera) but enjoy taking pictures anyway.
4. I'm slightly addicted to certain TV shows.
5. I hate math.
6. I like to talk...a lot.
7. I have never lived anywhere but here, and I'm really OK with that.
8. I was practically a child bride. I was married at 19.
9. I'm confused in my Faith right now but I probably won't write alot about it here.
10. I like tattoos. Body art is pretty cool.
Welp, there it is. My first official post for NaBloPoMo. Time for a little drinky-poo.