Image Map

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Survey Says...

“Everyone takes surveys. Whoever makes a statement about human behavior has engaged in a survey of some sort.” ~ Andrew Greeley quotes

A-Z of me...

• A
Are you available? It depends on what you are asking me to be available for.
What is your age? 27
Astrology? Leo

• B
Do you know anyone named Brian? Yes, he is my cousin
When is your Birthday? August
Ever been stung by a bee? No, lucky me


• C
Whats your favorite candy? Gummy worms
What color is your car? Blue

• D
Do you daydream? All the time
Whats your favorite kind of dog? Mutts

• E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? No
Ever pet an elephant? No, but I've fed an elephant and probably rode on one when I was younger
Ever swam with sharks? Heck no

• F
Do you use fly swatters? Yes
Is there a fan in your room? Yes

• G
Do you chew gum? YES..I have to
Do you like gory movies? Eh..their ok

• H
How are you? Tired
What's your height? 5'2
What color is your hair? Is that a trick question? Right now, I don't know.

• I
Have you ever ice skated? No

• J
Favorite Jelly Bean? Um..watermelon?
Do you wear jewelery? All the time

• K
Who do you want to kill? No one..that's just mean
Have you ever flown a kite? I think so, a long time ago
Do you think kangaroos are cute? They look cute, but they can be aggressive

• L
Are you laid back? I think I am
Lions or tigers? Tigers
Do you like black licorice? No

• M
Favorite store at the Mall? Old Navy
Favorite movie? Gah! Just one? I don't know

• N
Do you have a nickname? Yes..a few
Do you prefer night or day? Day

• O
Are you an only child? No
Do you like the color orange? Yes I do

• P
Do you know anyone named Penelope? Nope
Favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle corn

• R
Do you think you're always right? No, not always.
Do you watch reality TV? There is no such thing as reality TV.

• S
Do you prefer rain or sunny? Rain
Do you like snow? Sure, when I can get it
Time you go to sleep? Too late.

• U
Can you ride a unicycle? Probaby not, I've never tried.

• V
Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Nope

• W
What's your worst habit? I don't know. Um..being lazy?
What do you want right now? Christmas money.

• X

Have you ever had an x-ray? Yeah.

• Y
Do you like the color yellow? It's a happy color.

• Z
Do you believe in the zodiac? Nah, but its fun to read the horoscopes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment