Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2007



I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. ~Author Unknown


I'm sorry that the picture is so grainy. It was taken out my front door when it was just too dark to get a good shot. This lovely person was visiting my neighbor for two hours and thought that the best parking spot on our entire street was right in front of our driveway. The neighbors always have many vehicles parked in front of their house so I can understand if there wasn't room, but there were no cars parked in front of our yard and we wouldn't have minded a bit if they had parked there. But, I guess that thought didn't cross their mind.

We missed seeing my sister sing in the annual Halloween concernt (perhaps her last since she will done with college soon) because we were being held hostage in our own home.

Rude people. Bleck.

No comments:

Post a Comment