Image Map

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Go me, Go me..It's my birthday!

1. When is your birthday? (so I can come by and wish you the best!)

August 12..it's my birthday weekend!

2. Birthday movie recommendations?

Well, we just went to see the Bourne Ultimatium last night. It was very good, especially if you have kept up with the other two. I would also like to see No Reservations. It looks like a great birthday movie.

3. Any recommendations of books/magazines?

I don't do a lot of heavy reading. I like romance novels, they are a novelty and one of my favorites. But, I have been reading a series by Greg Keyes. They are in the sci-fi section but lend themselves to the Lord of the Rings side of 'sci-fi'. It took me a very long time to get into the first book but once I did I couldn't put it down and promptly devoured the other two books. There is one more to go, it's not in the bookstores yet.

4. What is was your favorite thing to do as a young child?

I loved to use my imagination! At school, during recess, my friends and I would pretend to be witches and princesses, or characters from our favorite cartoons. Alone at home I would play outside on the driveway and pretend I was Queen of the Wind. I would command it to blow..and believed that it did because I did so.


5. What do you promise yourself?

To take better care of myself, allowing myself to indulge every now and again. It doesn't usally end up happening, but I do promise myself. I also promise that I will send EVERYONE one my calendar a birthday or anniverary card. I have yet to accomplish that goal, but I still try.

6. What do you (want to) practice everyday?

Flirting..with my husband. I think sometimes we forget how important it is.

7. What do you like most about your blog?

It's just for me. I can write about anything. It can be sad or happy, mad and frustrated, it can long and thoughtful or short and playful. It can be anything I want it to be.

8. What was your best birthday present?

Well, I still have so many birthday's to go that it's hard to say. Maybe I haven't gotten the best birthday present yet?

BONUS QUESTION:

What do you wish for?

Maybe I should wish for world peace or an end to the war...something un-selfish. But, I wish for a family. That is what I wish for every day.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read all those questions yet. But happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete